NSFW – Black Border Pictures

I was over at a friends place, and he had tons of these funny pictures with the black border and white text. So I quickly got a copy of them because some of them are just too funny.

If you are at work, I wouldn’t click Read More. Some people might be offended.

If you are sitting at home, go ahead and click!

My favourite ones are: Awesome, Paradox, Step Sisters, eBay, In Case of Fire, Blasphemy, 30% of Women, Extreme Rape, Fixed, Twins and A Wife.

Which ones do you guys like?

7 Comments, RSS

1. PoNs 8. November, 2008 @ 9:46 pm

“Black Border Pictures” – They’re called motivators.

2. Florian Jensen 8. November, 2008 @ 9:49 pm

Cheers, didn’t know that.

3. Nicole 1. December, 2009 @ 3:18 am

i don’t know how so many people can find rape funny. just think about this- it’s a quote from Jeffrey Rowland.

Let’s talk about rape for a moment. Rape is not what George Lucas did to your childhood. Rape is not what happens when a sports team beats another sports team by a wide margin. Rape is not what happens when your electric bill is higher this month than it was last month. Rape is when a person violates another person in the most despicable, degrading way imaginable and among the myriad of terrible things humans can do to one another, rape is among the worst. I think the casual misappropriation of the concept of rape extending all the way to its widespread comical usage is disgusting even by Internet standards. Off my chest.

4. Jami 20. February, 2010 @ 7:18 pm

Rape isnt funny, not at all, but everyone makes jokes about things that arnt funny, because it’s a way to make yourself and others feel better, you make jokes in hard times because it somewhat helps… people have always done it and always will, take a chill pill.

5. Jack 21. April, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

Oh my God, “When you see it” is terrifying!!!

6. kat 11. January, 2011 @ 10:23 am

i dont get the “when you see it”!
    what is it?!

7. Brooke 11. July, 2012 @ 11:01 am

Zoom up on the window in the “When you see it, you’ll shit bricks” one.
    If you still can’t see it, it’s a person looking in on them with a really creepy facial expression.